Friday, March 13, 2009

There Is No High School Musical Going On!!!


Good Morning Fam!!! Let's continue on some things I'm realizing this year so far. Before I go on let me just add on to yesterday's blog. Yesterday I talked about a man's role in a relationship I just want to add something really quick Men I know some of y'all are like I'm NOT going to do some corny crap like going on a picnic, dancing, walk along the beach, or whatever you think is corny that your girl or other has suggested. Like Joe said in his song"Baby, I wanna do All of the things your man won't do I'll do them for you"!!(YESS...ok I'm back that is the song though) Trust me sooner or later another dude is going to come and he is going to go out of his way to do ALL things you want do!!Now women if a man is doing EVERYTHING(that he is lined up with everything I talked about yesterday) that he is supposed to be doing then it is my opinion that a woman should be doing her part to make the relationship that much easier. Just my opinion.




OK lets move on.........




I gotta touch on the school system and the students. I work at high school in what some what call "the hood". I have been here about 7 years now and I have seen a lot of craziness go down. I can't say this about all schools or districts but from what I have seen here, it's really ridiculous!!! Let's start with this, the school is supposed to be here for the children right??? Wrong from what I have seen the schools are here to make money and here for themselves. From where I stand it's sad that schools are so scared to expel a student. I have seen some serious violations up here and you would be surprised at what they allow the children to do. I have seen children who get caught smoking chornic(stick icky icky) just get suspended and then allowed to come back to school. Man when I was in high school if you got caught that was immediate expulsion. Now days there like oh they will learn there lesson if we just suspend them, it will be OK. STOP!!!!!!! No it won't be OK, all you are doing is letting them know is that there are really no consquences for there actions. I can do the same thing and they cant do nothing. It's sad. Most of the children don't care about getting in trouble, because there are no consequences for there actions. Let's not even start with the parents, Oh My Lawd if I hear one more parent come up here and say no I don't believe my child would do that or no my child didn't do that or this is the classic one right here," It wasn't my child, then prove it".(man Denile is a long river that flows thru this district!!) Man I am going to scream!!!!!!! See the problem as I see it we give the children to much freedom. The Bible clearly states in Proverbs 22:6, "Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it". If we were to follow this there would be less problems with the children. But let me go back even further to the real problem I'm going to say this very clearly(clearing my throat, taking a sip of water) THEY SHOULD HAVE NEVER TOOK PRAYER OUT OF THE SCHOOLS!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah I said it and so what. It's the truth you wouldn't have all this craziness that you have going on in school, drugs, sex, homosexuality, violence, weapons, graffiti, foul language, and all kind of other crap. In Luke 22:31-32"Simon, Simon, behold, Satan demanded to have you, that he might sift you like wheat, but I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned again, strengthen your brothers."(you can also reference the book of Mormon 3 Nephi 18:18-21 "Behold, verily, verily, I say unto you, ye must watch and pray always lest ye enter into temptation; for Satan desireth to have you, that he may sift you as wheat."Therefore ye must always pray unto the Father in my name;"And whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, which is right, believing that ye shall receive, behold it shall be given unto you."Pray in your families unto the Father, always in My name.) See right now they schools are being sifted has wheat. Had we kept God first in the schools there wouldn't be all the craziness that has been going on and people would have faith and trust the schools.(funny if you keep God FIRST in everything how everything will run smoothly..things that make you go hmmm) As parents, family, and friends we must continue to keep our children in prayer. See if satan can get to the children, then we are allowing satan to try to destroy our future. (the children are our future right??) Well that's it for today, tune in tomorrow!!! Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment