Thursday, March 12, 2009

One Accord


Good Morning Fam,


OK so let's continue from yesterday. I have been realizing a couple of things and I guess you can say my light bulb has come on. I realized that taken care of your business is very important. Not saying that I wasn't taken care of business, OK who I am kidding I wasn't. If I had been taking care of business like I should have been I wouldn't be in the situation I'm in now. I'm not only talking about taking care of business on a monetary level, but on a spiritual and relationship level. See I kinda took some things for granted, like always knowing that my other half would stick with me through whatever or like knowing that I can always just ask God for forgiveness and keep it pushing. I realized that I had to start putting forth an effort to take care of business. With my spiritual level I realized that you can't just put God on the back burner for everything else, He has to be the head for real or other wise your life will lead you no where. I know we always think that I can do what I want(I do what I want!!=inside joke) and get away with it, but at the end of the day you don't get away with anything. See if He's the head of your life then EVERYTHING will line up the way it's supposed to. From finances to favor everything will be straight. The greatest example of this is in the Bible. Matthew 14:25-32 says, Jesus came to the disciples walking on the water. Peter asked the Lord was it Him and He replied that it was and told him to come out and walk on the water with Him. Peter walked on the water with Him, until he saw the wind then he became afraid and started to sink. Then he asked Jesus to help him. Take a look at this example everything was cool as long as Peter was focused on Jesus, but as soon as he took his focus off of Jesus and started to focus or become distracted by the wind he started to sink. When we become focused on everything else we too start to sink. Yeah there may be some wind and storms in our life, but what God is telling us is that to stay focused and I(as in God) will get you through this. I have been through some rough times and now I realize that If I had stayed focused I wouldn't be where I am now. Staying focused on God will keep your relationships together and keep them fresh. See if you are doing everything that God has set forth for a man to do, then your wife or other will line up with you. But when you don't that's when problems can occur. See I realized that I wasn't be the man that God wanted me to be in my relationship. I didn't cater to my partner, I didn't treat her as the Queen that she is and I didn't lead my household. See once a female feels she's leading everything in the house, the mindset is what are you here for? I'm not talking being King Kong and beating on your chest, I'm talking spiritually as well mentally and physically. If you really listen they will be giving you hints the whole time(hell some scream it from the mountain tops!!), but like myself most men just be like fur-do-fur-do la-la-la-la everything is cool. STOP!!!!! everything is NOT cool if your partner as to suggest that y'all do this or that. If she's saying I feel like going dancing, nigga break out them Stacy Adams and bend over to floor and touch toes get low get low........OK I'm back was having moment. Men we got start being assertive in our relationships. We did a lot to get the women then once we have them we get WAY TO RELAXED!!! You got to keep doing the things you did to get them. If you were leading when you met then you continue to lead when you have them. DON'T STOP!!!! See I realize now that I wasn't listening and pay attention to my partner. She was crying out for HELP!!! I wasn't hearing her(fur-do-fur-do-la-la-la-la). A women wants to be treated as such. She doesn't want to be stressing over things. The man's job is to KEEP YOUR WOMAN STRESS FREE!!!!! Her only stress should be what I am going to do for this man who Loves me dearly(and what am I going to have on when he comes home from work!!! My Lawd That Catsuit Was Killing!!!! OK I'm Back!!)? That's it, it's up to us to keep everything a float. Your mate is a HELP MATE( she will help you mate, in more ways than one LOL!! I know I'm crazy) she is to aid you and NOT to be the lead. If I get a second chance I am going to make the most of it, I won't be the same as before TRUST and BELIEVE!!!!!!! Well I hope I helped someone today realize that as men we got to do better than what we have been doing. If we did we wouldn't have as many single women as we do. Tomorrow will be part three of some more things I realized!!!! Stay Tuned!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment