Thursday, April 9, 2009

Be Ye Ready!!!!!!!!


Good Morning Fam!!!!!


Ok so it has been way too long since I have blogged. I can say that I have been VERY PRODUCTIVE!!!! I started school on Monday and I must say that even though it's music school, still gotta study to show thyself approved!! Man I love what I am learning and can't wait to apply it!! 

So today I want to talk about "Be Ye Ready". So I live Compton and I catch the train to school everyday. In a previous blog I spoke about the different people I encounter on a daily basis. Well this morning wasn't any different I hop on the train and break out my Ipod and Bible(I read a Proverb a day, man I find something new every time!!). So as finish up reading and say my prayer,I noticed a lady and her two daughters got on the train. There was nothing unusual about her. Has I got into the worship portion of my Ipod, I began to see something different about her. She looked like she was in pain. So I began to pray to ask God was He allowing me to see the pain so that I can pray for her. As we got closer to the last stop God spoke and told me to let her know that everything was going to be alright!! So we got off and went down to the Red Line, I waited for the right time and I approached her. I told her exactly what God told me to tell her and she broke down in tears and said I hope so. I explain to her that God has already taken care of whatever it is. I asked her If I could pray with her she said yes. So we prayed and she continued to weep and Thank God. She was so thankful we both almost missed our train. I truly felt that God was doing His thing in her life and that whatever she was dealing with was truly over. I have ask myself had this been about 2 years ago would I have been obedient to God and prayed? See I know now that one of the reasons why I pray and read the Word is so that I can be ready for what God might have for me to do. See we have to be ready daily to minister or pray for someone or something and not be ashamed of Him, He is not ashamed of you. Matthew 24:44 says,"So you must also be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect Him".(Ok For those of you whose Grandparents or Parents said it in the King James Version, "Therefore Be Ye Also Ready:for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of Man cometh.") I believe that scripture says it all. Stay Ready!!!! Not only for when He comes back, but in everyday that He allows us to walk this earth. (Also a side note, don't forget to Praise and Worship Him, you will be surprised at the results!!!) Today check and make sure you ready!!!! Have a great day!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW... this is awesome Bert! Yes, be ready. God is an awesome God and from my personal walk with Him and my "new found" FAITH and STRENGTH and what He can and will do for me... that since He is always ready to do something for me, I must ALWAYS be ready to do something for Him!! Like DJ Quik said... "if you stay ready, you ain't got to get ready!" He ain't never lied... and neither does the Word!

    Keep Blessing Bert and congrats on school it is an awesome thing in itself and just another tool that God uses for us to get to the next and the next level IN HIM!

    Love Ya'... Ms. Rasha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact that there are people who are vigilant of others for there good is inspiring. Keep letting God use you in this way. Great post.

    ReplyDelete