Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Last Sunday In 2008


This morning when I woke up and I get into my usual routine for Sunday morning(take the morning load off, take a shower, iron clothes and get the ipod ready) I realize that this is the last Sunday in the year of 2008. As I look back at the year I it was good, no real regrets. I'm thankful that I'm still here and that God is allowing me to doing what I do. Okay so now on to church, the first service was kinda shaky I must admit because of the music and yes I take the blame I should have had my musicians better equipped for today but hey it is what it is. So we get through the first service and we rehearse in between services. The rehearsal helped the second service was much better. After service I stop by one of my favorite all time cheap spots Taco Bell on 2nd St in the LBC. I was rushing to get home to see my 49ers play and ain't bout a itch they were showing the Cowboys get the behinds wipped by Philly. It's all good my Niners still won, so I now I'll just wait to see the Lakers do.

No comments:

Post a Comment