Friday, December 4, 2009

The Time Of Year Has Come

Good Morning Fam!!!!!

It's Been A While, I know I know......

So the time of year has come where most people go above and beyond to please someone or to just make someone happy. That might be ok, but why is it that we can only do this during this season? Why can't you treat people good all year long? I think what we don't realize is that God put us on earth to be nice and help each other all year long not just once a year. When I see how they over due this time of year it make me sad because its like ok if we were like this all year maybe some of things that happen wouldn't happen because you stopped and said hello to a person or you helled the door open for someone or you gave the person the quarter they asked(I'm really is a quarter going to set you back??) or did whatever little thing it was so that a person can be like wow somebody recognizes me. 

You have to understand that the devil is busy on so many levels. So that means any little thing can set someone off. But if we follow the fruits of the spirit: love, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. If we try to follow those I believe that it could turn out for every ones good. For the next couple of days I am going to write about each on of those.

Today practice one of the fruits. I know that it takes a lot to get all of them down but take baby steps.....

No comments:

Post a Comment